Friday, May 22, 2009

To sell or not to sell...

that is the question. I have learned from my mother and grandmother how to sew. I consider myself a crafty person and I make some clothing and baby items for my children and for my friends children. I have been contemplating on if I should try to start selling these items. I make bibs, nursing covers, burp cloths, hooded towels, dresses and appliqued onesies. I can also make hairbows, but I HATE making them, but I could probably reconsider that one. So, over there on the upper right hand side is a poll, please vote on if you think I should sell some of my items or not. Maybe I could try to sell them at the yard sale next weekend and see how that goes. I currently don't have any photos to share, but I will have to dig some up. Hmmm, this is going to be a thinker!

4 comments:

  1. Find a website called Etsy. I think it is www.etsy.com It is a neat place where people sell handmade items, etc.... This would be a perfect place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way Zach is going to love you forever for having RLKeen on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely give it a shot! I agree that Etsy is a great place to sell! I have a friend who sells on there and does pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture... pictures... we want pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete