Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TA-DAAAAA

Sweetie McSweets is set up on Etsy!!! I currently only have two items up, I need to put a few finishing touches on some other items and they will be up as well.

So, all you need to do is go to etsy.com and look up Sweetie McSweets (that is my shopname). Here is a sneak peak to what is already listed:


and here are a few bibs that I made for someone. I still need to add some finishing touches. These aren't for sale, but I would be more than happy to make one for you with your child's initial on it!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find your shop on etsy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stuff already!!! I want to put my order in now before you get to busy!! My brother is a firefighter so I would love that one. I am so proud of you. Send me the link because I had a hard time finding it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete