Wednesday, May 27, 2009

well,

there were more than just Marvin and his brother Melvin. There are babies and they are in the the hot water heater insulation. Plus they have chewed a hole in the baseboard in the closet in the garage. I am just thankful that they are staying outside. With all the rain we have had lately, they have decided to run for shelter, at my expense. So, there are a ton of traps and D-Con hanging out in the garage. And I am waiting for a call back from the exterminator. I wish I knew of some sort of Mouse Dance to make them go away. Maybe I can learn the KingFisher dance from one of Tobbie's Angelina Ballerina (a mouse character in case you didn't know) books. Maybe that would make them surry away. AGGGGGHHHH!!!! Ok, that was me screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment