Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm gonna...

get you sucka! That's right Marvin the Mouse (Sweet T loves Mickey, so I can't call him that), you are going to be a dead mouse tomorrow! Well, you had better be a dead mouse tomorrow. The mean looking kitty on the front of the mouse sticky pad box is scary!!! Just scary I tell you! I am trying to lure him in with some peanut butter, maybe he will fall for it again and get stuck this time on the sticky pad. I just hope and pray I don't go out there and find him alive trying to get himself unstuck. Don't worry, I won't be able to take a photo of the dead mouse because I probably won't be able to look at him. I will probably have to take a beer to my new neighbor and bribe him to come pick it up. Hmmm, I can't wait to report my findings in the morning. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment