Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAHAHA...

Not only did I get Marving the Mouse, but I also got his twin broder, Melvin! But, they are sneaky little things. After an hour, I went out to check to see if I had "caught" anything and there was one little mouse on one of the sticky pads and we was just eating away at the peanut butter. I went out a little while later adn he was GONE! WTF??? How could that be? Well, I had put out a second trap as well, and I gots me two of 'em! They are currently eating peanut butter while stuck. They are going to die eating. But the gross part is, they are out there trying to wiggle themselves off. Heebeegeebees, shudder! I might have to start drinking early today to dispose of the nasty little rodents. I am just thankful they didn't make their way into the house. HAHAHA (insert EVIL laugh)!!!!

Oh, I couldn't bring myself to exploit the wiggling rodents, just use your imagination.

And I promise to not speak of rodents anymore, well, at least until another shows up. That's what I get for living in an old pecan grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment