Monday, May 25, 2009

Update: To Sell or Not To Sell

Ok, it has been decided that I will start selling my handmade baby goods. I set up an Etsy account last night and have been working hard on some items. I currenty don't have anything up on Etsy just yet, the site is down for maintence and I am working on a cute logo with my PSE7. I have decided on a name: Sweetie McSweets. I was trying to think of something cute and sweet and that is what I came up with. Ok, when I have some photos to publish, I will! Thank you for all the encouragement!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! You are such a talented girl my sweet friend! I can't wait to see all the goodies and I also can't wait for my baby to get here so I can buy him/her lots of goodies OR we could trade scrapbooks. I do owe you another one with both the kids in it!! Promise to call when I get the package. I have not gotten yet...it may be because I live in the pit of hell and not many drivers want to come out here! Love you but miss you more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you have your stuff up on ETSY I will make you the star of one om my blog posts and link you from my page. I have some mommy friends here in Texas that love baby stuff made with love and passion!! Hopefully they will jump start Sweetie McSweets to a booming business!!Love doing anything to help Sugar moms and babes!

    ReplyDelete